Engineered Wood Flooring - BLACK LABEL
Engineered Oak flooring - Black Label DRIFTWOOD GREY XXL - 16/4 x 220 mm
A unique feel and incredible sensation beneath your feet. Exclusive and previously unknown method of twisting the wood to bring all of its natural bumps
- Wide XXL planks : 220 mm!
- Smoked and aged : Hand planed surface
- Large wear layer : 4 mm
- Compatible with underfloor heating (full glue-down)
- Floating installation on an insulating underlay
NATURAL COTTAGES Collection
Colorless finishes, Varnishes or Natural oils, LES NATUREL / COTTAGES collection is part of the trend of going back to basics.
Simple and bright, they reveal the classic and natural warmth of natural wood like oak.
These engineered parquets, made of natural wood, are made on a lathed wooden support assembled to guarantee perfect stability.
It offers all the advantages of hardwood flooring with an easy installation.
Engineered European oak floors from eco-managed forests.
- Item unitm²
- Type of parquet wood floorENGINEERED PARQUET
- Dimensions and sectionsBLACK LABEL. Width. 220 mm - Variable lengths / 1900/2200 - Thickness. 16 mm including 4mm of noble wood.
- Blade width / Patterns+ 20 cm
- Installation methodFloating Glued-down laying, tongue and groove joints
- ClassificationPassage élevé -Cl32 - AC4
- Bevelled on the edgesBevelled on 2 sides
- Wood appearance / GradeCD grade: Sapwood + Knots
- Wear layer thickness4 mm
- Suitable for humid roomsNo
- CollectionsBLACK LABEL
- Surface finishOiled
- Indoor air quality - VOC (EN 717-1)A+
- Total widthWidth 22 cm
- Total lengthRandom lenghts
- Guarantee30 years
- % of discount-30%
- ORIGINEuropean Wood