Baton Rompu Driftwood Grey
Engineered Wood Flooring - BLACK LABEL
Engineered Oak flooring - Black Label Batons Rompus DRIFTWOOD GREY - 16/4 x 120 x 600 mm
A unique feel and incredible sensation beneath your feet. Exclusive and previously unknown method of twisting the wood to bring all of its natural bumps
Size : 120 mm
Smoked and aged : Hand planed surface
Large wear layer : 4 mm
Compatible with underfloor heating (full glue-down)
Floating installation on an insulating underlay
Exclusive Decoplus parquet collection.
A unique collection of Design parquet floor designed in close collaboration with international architects and designers.
The Black Label collection is the result of mastering confidential processes that use elements such as fire, water, and other materials such as stone or iron balls. Result: ultra-sophisticated textures and colors with amazing contrasts!
A unique character that comes in straight plank parquet, Fishbone and Chevron.
Designed to offer remarkable stability performance, the Black Label Engineered Parquet is made on a support of 9 layers of birch. Very robust, this parquet has a layer of wear as important as a hardwood parquet. It offers all the advantages with an easy installation.
Engineered European oak floors from eco-managed forests.
- Item unitm²
- Type of parquet wood floorENGINEERED PARQUET
- Blade width / PatternsHerrigbone
- Installation methodFloating Glued-down laying, tongue and groove joints
- Bevelled on the edgesBevelled on 4 sides
- Wood appearance / GradeCD grade: Sapwood + Knots
- Wear layer thickness4 mm
- Compatible with underfloor heatingOui pour parquet massif de 14/15mm d'épaisseur et Largeur maxi 130 mm (chauffage basse température)
- Suitable for humid roomsNo
- CollectionsBLACK LABEL
- Surface finishOiled
- Fire ResistanceDfl-S1
- Indoor air quality - VOC (EN 717-1)A+
- Total widthWidth 12 cm
- Total thickness
- Total length60 cm
- Guarantee30 years
- % of discount-30%