Classic Oak Chevron
Engineered Wood Flooring - ENGINEERED PATTERNS
Elegant and historical pattern motifs highlight the traditional spirit of the old parquet.
- Smoked finish then white UV oiled - Ready to install
- Original 60 ° angles
- Floating or glued to a support
- Smoked finish then aged
THE ENGINEERED PATTERNS
Historical motifs, Chevron, Fishbone or Slabs of Versailles, a way to revive the historic tradition of pure parquet. The Pattern range offers many finishes and textures, from classic to modern style. This is the Deco Chic trend to follow!
Designed to offer remarkable stability performance, the Engineered Parquet is made on a support of several glued wooden layers.
Acoustic comfort, authentic appearance, they offer all the advantages of hardwood parquet with an easy installation.
Engineered European oak floors from eco-managed forests.
- Item unitm²
- Type of parquet wood floorENGINEERED PARQUET
- Wood specieOak
- Blade width / PatternsFishbone
- Installation methodFloating Glued-down laying, tongue and groove joints
- Bevelled on the edgesPlanks bevelled
- Wood appearance / GradeABC grade
- Wear layer thickness3 mm
- Compatible with underfloor heatingYes, if installed onto a suitable insulating underlay. (full glued down)
- CollectionENGINEERED PATTERNS
- Fire ResistanceDfl-S1
- Indoor air quality - VOC (EN 717-1)A+
- Total widthWidth 10 cm
- Total thickness14 mm
- Guarantee30 years