- High stability
- Choice of wood: few knots
- Compatible with underfloor heating
- Chamfered on 4 sides
- Easy & accessible installation: Floating installation on underlay or glued
Selection Natur' Smoked
Engineered Wood Flooring - LES MULTIPLY
These products are finished in the factory and offer the same rendering as solid parquet.
The Multiply oak engineered parquet is authentic and timeless, therefore allows to highlight all the elements of your home design.
Designed to offer high stability, the MULTIPLY oak engineered parquet is produced on a support of 9 layers of birch. Robust, this wood floor has a layer of wear as important as hardwood parquet.
Acoustic comfort, authentic appearance, it offers all the advantages with an easy installation.
Engineered European oak floors from eco-managed forests.
The Multiply Selection Collection is composed of European oak AB oak grade, the selected wood is the closest part to the center of the tree. Only few variations in the size of knots. Recommended for high-end projects.
- Item unitm²
- Wood specieOak
- Blade width / Patterns- 10 cm
- Installation methodFloating Glued-down laying, tongue and groove joints
- Bevelled on the edgesBevelled on 4 sides
- Wood appearance / GradeAB grade - knots up 10mm
- Wear layer thickness3 mm
- Suitable for humid roomsNo
- CollectionLES MULTIPLY
- CoatingMatt varnished
- Fire ResistanceDfl-S1
- Indoor air quality - VOC (EN 717-1)A+
- Total widthWidth 9 cm
- Guarantee30 years