Engineered Wood Flooring - TRAFIC BEST
Wood that comes from the choicest exotic woods, coated with highly resistant varnish, without particular cleaning:
- Ceramic Traffic varnish : highly resistant
- Glued onto 9 cross-laid layers : excellent stability
- Compatible with underfloor heating onto a suitable insulating underlay (full glue-down)
- Floating installation on an insulated underlay
TRAFIC BEST COLLECTION
made from selected wood close to the center of the tree, grade AB, for a harmonious and elegant finish.
Coated with a very high resistance the Trafic Bona varnish has a very high resistance to scratches and abrasion.
Designed to ensure high stability, the Trafic Best Engineered Parquet is produced on a support of 9 layers of cross-birch birch. Very robust, this parquet has a layer of wear as strong as a hardwood parquet.
Acoustic comfort, authentic appearance, It offers all the advantages with an easy installation.
The Trafic Best collection is available in straight plank parquet, Fishbon and Chevron.
Engineered European oak floors from eco-managed forests.
- Item unitm²
- Type of parquet wood floorENGINEERED PARQUET
- Wood specieTeak
- Blade width / Patterns12 - 16 cm
- Installation methodFloating Glued-down laying, tongue and groove joints
- Bevelled on the edgesBevelled on 4 sides
- Wood appearance / GradeA Select grade
- Wear layer thickness3 mm
- Compatible with underfloor heatingYes, if installed onto a suitable insulating underlay. (full glued down)
- Suitable for humid roomsNo
- CollectionTRAFIC BEST
- Surface finishVarnished
- Fire ResistanceDfl-S1
- Indoor air quality - VOC (EN 717-1)A+
- Total widthWidth 12.5 cm
- Total thickness15 mm
- Total lengthRandom lenghts
- Guarantee30 years