Engineered Wood Flooring - LES MULTIPLY
These products are finished in the factory and offer the same rendering as solid parquet.
- Compatible with underfloor heating
- Choice of wood: A few knots and sapwood
- Chamfered on both sides
- Easy & accessible installation: Floating installation on an insulating underlay or glued to the ground
- Chamfered on the 2 long sides
THE MULTIPLY AUTHENTIC COLLECTION
Authentic and timeless, with classic and timeless finishes, the Multiply oak engineered parquet is simple and therefore allows to highlight all the elements of your decoration.
Designed to offer remarkable stability performance, the MULTIPLY oak engineered parquet is produced on a support of 9 layers of birch. Particularly robust, these floors have a layer of wear as important as solid parquet.
Acoustic comfort, authentic appearance, they offer all the advantages with an accessible installation.
The Multiply Authentic Collection is composed of European oak, choice of countryside: variations of nuances, knots, checks… a style of pure simplicity.
Engineered European oak floors from eco-managed forests.
- Item unitm²
- Type of parquet wood floorENGINEERED PARQUET
- Wood specieOak
- Dimensions and sectionsMULTIPLY 150. Width. 150 mm - Variable lengths - Total thickness. 15 mm including 4 mm of noble wood. Laminated on a 9-layer multi-ply support.
- Blade width / Patterns12 - 16 cm
- Installation methodFloating Glued-down laying, tongue and groove joints
- Bevelled on the edgesBevelled on 2 sides
- Wood appearance / GradeCD grade: Sapwood + Knots
- Wear layer thickness4 mm
- Compatible with underfloor heatingYes, if installed onto a suitable insulating underlay. (full glued down)
- Suitable for humid roomsNo
- CollectionLES MULTIPLY
- CoatingMatt varnished
- Fire ResistanceDfl-S1
- Indoor air quality - VOC (EN 717-1)A+
- Total widthWidth 15 cm
- Total thickness15 mm
- Total lengthRandom lenghts
- Guarantee30 years