Engineered Wood Flooring - OLD STORY
Stylish finishes to rediscover the trendy spirit of old parquet floors. All the advantages of wood with easy installation.
- Classic width planks - Broken bevel on both sides
- Hand distressed, saw marks, cracked
- Smoked, oiled waxed effect
- European Oak - 4 mm hardwood (top layer)
- Compatible with underfloor heating onto an insulating underlay (full glue-down)
- Floating installation on an insulating underlay
OLD STORY COLLECTION
Exclusive Collection by Decoplus Parquet.
Vintage spirit and sophisticated finishes of parquet floors in the old style. A whole story under your feet ... at an affordable price!
Shaped and aged by hand, the parquet planks undergo many treatments: smoked, unstructured edges, planes, traces of wear, white lead, wax ... a whole combination of finishes offering a wide choice of shades and textures.
These engineered parquets, made of natural wood, offer all the advantages of a hardwood parquet with an easy installation. They fit with different styles of design and reflect today's trend.
Engineered European oak floors from eco-managed forests.
- Item unitm²
- Type of parquet wood floorENGINEERED PARQUET
- Wood specieOak
- Dimensions and sectionsOLD STORY 15/4 - 90. Layered on 3-ply slatted support. Width. 90 mm - Variable lengths. 400-1900 mm - Thickness. 15 mm including 4 mm of noble wood (wear layer).
- Blade width / Patterns- 10 cm
- Installation methodFloating Glued-down laying, tongue and groove joints
- Bevelled on the edgesBevelled on 4 sides
- Wood appearance / GradeCD grade: Sapwood + Knots
- Wear layer thickness4 mm
- Compatible with underfloor heatingYes, if installed onto a suitable insulating underlay. (full glued down)
- Suitable for humid roomsNo
- CollectionOLD STORY
- CoatingUV oiled
- Fire ResistanceDfl-S1
- Indoor air quality - VOC (EN 717-1)A+
- Total widthWidth 9 cm
- Total thickness15 mm
- Total lengthRandom lenghts
- Guarantee30 years