Engineered Wood Flooring - OLD STORY
Very detailed finishes to find the trendy spirit of old wood flooring. This wooden flooring offers all the advantages of wood with affordable installation
- XL planks European oak
- Slight brushed - Unfinisihed effect varnish
- 3 mm hardwood (wear layer)
OLD STORY COLLECTION
Exclusive Collection by Decoplus Parquet.
Vintage spirit and sophisticated finishes of parquet floors in the old style. A whole story under your feet ... at an affordable price!
Shaped and aged by hand, the parquet planks undergo many treatments: smoked, unstructured edges, planes, traces of wear, white lead, wax ... a whole combination of finishes offering a wide choice of shades and textures.
These engineered parquets, made of natural wood, offer all the advantages of a hardwood parquet with an easy installation. They fit with different styles of design and reflect today's trend.
Engineered European oak floors from eco-managed forests.
- Item unitm²
- Type of parquet wood floorENGINEERED PARQUET
- Wood specieOak
- Dimensions and sectionsOLD STORY - 15/4. 3 ply (layers) engineered wood flooring. Width. 189 mm - Length. 1860 mm and 2 planks on variables lenghts – Total thickness. 15 mm – Top layer 4 mm
- Blade width / Patterns16 - 20cm
- Installation methodFloating Glued-down laying, tongue and groove joints
- Bevelled on the edgesBevelled on 2 sides
- Wood appearance / GradeCD grade: Sapwood + Knots
- Wear layer thickness4 mm
- Suitable for humid roomsNo
- CollectionOLD STORY
- Surface finishVarnished
- CoatingMatt varnished
- Fire ResistanceDfl-S1
- Indoor air quality - VOC (EN 717-1)A+
- Total widthWidth 19 cm
- Total thickness15 mm
- Total length1.90 m
- Guarantee30 years
- Thermal resistance0.11