Engineered Wood Flooring - OLD STORY
Stylish finishes to rediscover the trendy spirit of old parquet floors. All the advantages of wood with easy installation.
- XXL wide planks - Hand distressed surface, smoothly brushed, varnished
- European Oak - 3 mm hardwood (top layer)
- Compatible with underfloor heating onto an insulating underlay (full glue-down)
- Floating installation on an insulating underlay
OLD STORY COLLECTION
Exclusive Collection by Decoplus Parquet.
Vintage spirit and sophisticated finishes of parquet floors in the old style. A whole story under your feet ... at an affordable price!
Shaped and aged by hand, the parquet planks undergo many treatments: smoked, unstructured edges, planes, traces of wear, white lead, wax ... a whole combination of finishes offering a wide choice of shades and textures.
These engineered parquets, made of natural wood, offer all the advantages of a hardwood parquet with an easy installation. They fit with different styles of design and reflect today's trend.
Engineered European oak floors from eco-managed forests.
- Item unitm²
- Type of parquet wood floorENGINEERED PARQUET
- Wood specieOak
- Blade width / Patterns+ 20 cm
- Installation methodFloating Glued-down laying, tongue and groove joints
- Bevelled on the edgesBevelled on 2 sides
- Wood appearance / GradeCD grade: Sapwood + Knots
- Wear layer thickness3 mm
- Compatible with underfloor heatingYes, if installed onto a suitable insulating underlay. (full glued down)
- Suitable for humid roomsNo
- CollectionOLD STORY
- Surface finishOiled
- Fire ResistanceDfl-S1
- Indoor air quality - VOC (EN 717-1)A+
- Total widthWidth 26 cm
- Total thickness14 mm
- Total length2.20 m
- Guarantee30 years