Engineered Wood Flooring - ENGINEERED PATTERNS
Elegant and historical pattern motifs highlight the traditional spirit of the old parquet.
- Original 60 ° angles - round bevelled
- Smoked twice & UV oiled - Ready to install
- European Oak - 3 mm top layer
- Compatible with underfloor heating onto a suitable insulating underlay (glue-down)
THE ENGINEERED PATTERNS
Historical motifs, Chevron, Fishbone or Slabs of Versailles, a way to revive the historic tradition of pure parquet. The Pattern range offers many finishes and textures, from classic to modern style. This is the Deco Chic trend to follow!
Designed to offer remarkable stability performance, the Engineered Parquet is made on a support of several glued wooden layers.
Acoustic comfort, authentic appearance, they offer all the advantages of hardwood parquet with an easy installation.
Engineered European oak floors from eco-managed forests.
- Item unitm²
- Wood specieOak
- Dimensions and sectionsTHE CHEVRON PATTERN ENGINEERED - Width. 102 mm - Fixed lengths. 519 mm - Thickness. 14 mm including 3 mm oak
- Blade width / PatternsFishbone
- Installation methodFloating Glued-down laying, tongue and groove joints
- Bevelled on the edgesBevelled on 4 sides
- Wood appearance / GradeCD grade: Sapwood + Knots
- Wear layer thickness3 mm
- CollectionENGINEERED PATTERNS
- CoatingUV oiled
- Fire ResistanceDfl-S1
- Indoor air quality - VOC (EN 717-1)A+
- Total widthWidth 10 cm
- Total thickness14 mm
- Total length50 cm
- Guarantee30 years