Engineered Wood Flooring - ENGINEERED PATTERNS
Elegant and historical pattern motifs highlight the traditional spirit of the old parquet.
- Handscraped bevelled, sawn marks
- Smoked & bleached - UV oiled - Ready to install
- European Oak - 4 mm top layer
- Compatible with underfloor heating onto a suitable insulating underlay (glue-down)
THE ENGINEERED PATTERNS
Historical motifs, Chevron, Fishbone or Slabs of Versailles, a way to revive the historic tradition of pure parquet. The Pattern range offers many finishes and textures, from classic to modern style. This is the Deco Chic trend to follow!
Designed to offer remarkable stability performance, the Engineered Parquet is made on a support of several glued wooden layers.
Acoustic comfort, authentic appearance, they offer all the advantages of hardwood parquet with an easy installation.
Engineered European oak floors from eco-managed forests.
- Item unitm²
- Type of parquet wood floorENGINEERED PARQUET
- Wood specieOak
- Dimensions and sectionsLES MOTIFS CONTRECOLLÉS BATON ROMPU - Largeur. 90 mm - Longueur. 540 mm - Epaisseur.15 mm dont 4 mm de bois noble contrecollé sur support multi-plis.
- Blade width / PatternsHerrigbone
- Installation methodGlued-down / Nailed-down if 20mm thickness. Tongue and groove joints
- Bevelled on the edgesBevelled on 2 sides
- Wood appearance / GradeCD grade: Sapwood + Knots
- Wear layer thickness3 mm
- Compatible with underfloor heatingYes, if installed onto a suitable insulating underlay. (full glued down)
- Suitable for humid roomsNo
- CollectionENGINEERED PATTERNS
- CoatingMatt varnished
- Fire ResistanceDfl-S1
- Indoor air quality - VOC (EN 717-1)A+
- Total widthWidth 9 cm
- Total thickness12 mm
- Total length60 cm
- Guarantee30 years