Point De Hongrie Américano
Engineered Wood Flooring - ENGINEERED PATTERNS
Historic motives marked with nobility, to find the traditional spirit of the parquet to the pure state.
- Not bevelled, 1st choice
- Solid oak flooring : oiled, varnished or colored
- Traditionnal 45 ° angles
- Glued - down into underlay
THE ENGINEERED PATTERNS
Historical motifs, Chevron, Fishbone or Slabs of Versailles, a way to revive the historic tradition of pure parquet. The Pattern range offers many finishes and textures, from classic to modern style. This is the Deco Chic trend to follow!
Designed to offer remarkable stability performance, the Engineered Parquet is made on a support of several glued wooden layers.
Acoustic comfort, authentic appearance, they offer all the advantages of hardwood parquet with an easy installation.
Engineered European oak floors from eco-managed forests.
- Item unitm²
- Type of parquet wood floorENGINEERED PARQUET
- Wood specieOak
- Dimensions and sectionsTHE CHEVRON PATTERN ENGINEERED - Width. 102 mm - Fixed lengths. 519 mm - Thickness. 14 mm including 3 mm oak
- Blade width / PatternsFishbone
- Installation methodFloating Glued-down laying, tongue and groove joints
- Bevelled on the edgesNo bevel
- Wood appearance / GradeABC grade
- Wear layer thickness3 mm
- CollectionENGINEERED PATTERNS
- Fire ResistanceDfl-S1
- Indoor air quality - VOC (EN 717-1)A+
- Total widthWidth 10 cm
- Total thickness14 mm
- Guarantee30 years
- % of discount-20%