Oak Chevron Caffe Latte
Engineered Wood Flooring - ENGINEERED PATTERNS
Elegant and historical pattern motifs highlight the traditional spirit of the old parquet.
- Finishing huile natural UV - Ready to pose
- Angles at 60 ° original
- Pose float or collate on support
THE ENGINEERED PATTERNS
Historical motifs, Chevron, Fishbon or Slabs of Versailles, a way to revive the historic tradition of pure parquet. The Pattern range offers many finishes and textures, from classic to modern style. This is the Deco Chic trend to follow!
Designed to offer remarkable stability performance, the Engineered Parquet is made on a support of several glued wooden layers.
Acoustic comfort, authentic appearance, they offer all the advantages of hardwood parquet with an easy installation.
Engineered European oak floors from eco-managed forests.
- Item unitm²
- Type of parquet wood floorENGINEERED PARQUET
- Wood specieOak
- Dimensions and sectionsTHE CHEVRON PATTERN ENGINEERED - Width. 102 mm - Fixed lengths. 519 mm - Thickness. 14 mm including 3 mm oak
- Blade width / PatternsFishbone
- Installation methodFloating Glued-down laying, tongue and groove joints
- Wood appearance / GradeCD grade: Sapwood + Knots
- Wear layer thickness3 mm
- Compatible with underfloor heatingYes, if installed onto a suitable insulating underlay. (full glued down)
- Suitable for humid roomsNo
- CollectionENGINEERED PATTERNS
- Fire ResistanceDfl-S1
- Indoor air quality - VOC (EN 717-1)A+
- Total widthWidth 10 cm
- Total thickness14 mm
- Total length50 cm