- Smoked and oiled (white)
- 21 x 140 mm
- Bevelled on 2 sides
- 100% solid oak
- Glued-down on battens
Spazzotono 14 Whiten
Hardwood flooring - SMOKED PARQUET FLOORING
Smoked floors by a combination of complex processes for a lasting color of the wood in depth. Ready to install.
THE SMOKED WOOD FLOORING
Smoked parquet is an alternative to old wood whose colors have aged over time.
These floors are smoked by oxidation: a combination of complex processes that accelerate the aging of oak tanins. Each strip of parquet will react in a unique way to reveal the authentic soul of wood and all its nuances. Oxidation also allows a lasting deep coloring of the wood.
Out of manufacture and still in packaging, the parquet smoked by oxidation is saturated to the maximum of its color and will appear dark. It will lighten on contact with light over time. After a few weeks, its dark color will evolve towards a lighter color which will vary according to its exposure to light and U.V.
Ready to install these Solid Oak Parquets do not require any other finish. It is an authentic and durable floor over the long term ... In addition to acoustic comfort, solid parquet offers many advantages including total refurbishment after wear.
- Item unitm²
- Type of parquet wood floorSOLID WOOD FLOORING
- Wood specieOak
- Blade width / Patterns12 - 16 cm
- Installation methodGlued-down / Nailed-down if 20mm thickness. Tongue and groove joints
- Bevelled on the edgesPlanks bevelled
- Wood appearance / GradeCD grade: Sapwood + Knots
- CollectionSMOKED PARQUET FLOORING
- Surface finishOiled
- Total widthWidth 14 cm
- Glued-down picto / Nailed-down installationYes